Friday, February 16, 2018

Revision #3 Article

Like everything else in my magazine the unintentional white thick border had to be fixed. For the article it was more complicated because I had to expand everything without having text come off the page. What I also had to do was fix the quote since people commented that it was hard to see because it was to small and it blended in with the text from the actual article. This is also difficult because if I made the texted for the quote any larger it would take text from the arricle off the page since I am over lapping the quote text on to the article text. To prevent this from happening I cut about three sentences from the end of the article that was for the most part not too important. This created more space to make the picture at the top larger and the quote larger as well. The final quote is now black and bolded and 2 times the size of the original text. The text for the article remained the same. I also added page numbers with the magazine logo beside it.
New: top
Old: bottom




No comments:

Post a Comment