Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Project Selection - Film

What I have learned so far about film production are all the different shots, lighting, and music editing used to produce a film. I learned that all of these aspects have meaning in them to convey a specific emotion in a scene of a film. In class we watched the movie called Ferris Bueller's Day Off, which was about three teens skipping a day of school to have the best day of their life. This movie taught us what was called, "breaking the fourth wall." Breaking the fourth wall in a film is when the actor or actress speaks to the audience, Ferris Bueller's Day Off was one of the first movies to do this. What interest me on making a film is that it is something I have never done before and I am able to create my own edits. Creating a film maybe challenging to me because I am not the best actor and I'm a bit soft spoken, this can affect the overall outcome of the film by making lines in the film sound awkward and hard to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment