Thursday, November 9, 2017

Project Selection - Decision

I have decided to create a magazine instead of a film for my project. Creating a magazine is best fit for me because I already have a background in graphic designing in the classes I've taken in the past and I have brainstormed a lot more ideas about a magazine than a film. Graphic designing is also a job that I've been think about pursuing and making a magazine will be a good way to see if the job will be right for me. Ideas that I have thought about for a magazine are a baseball, fitness, or a fashion magazine. I am leaning towards a baseball magazine because I currently play baseball, and I am able to interview my coaches, my teammates, and take pictures where we practice and play games. I am also leaning towards a fashion magazine because there is more options to be more creative. In a fashion magazine, I am able to have photo shoots to display outfits I create. For this project I will be working alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment